Online Credit Card Processing Service
With Omega’s online credit card processing service you can accept credit cards through your website and see your online sales soar! We make setting up your website for ecommerce quick and easy!
In order to start accepting credit cards or other electronic payments through your website, you need two things:
One of the most confusing credit card processing concepts for online merchants is the difference between the “payment gateway” and “internet merchant account”. Though these are two separate components of credit card processing, they are both necessary and work together to handle payments through your website.
Omega can set you up with both in as little as a day. This greatly simplifies the setting up your credit card payment processing and assures that all of your shopping components work properly together.
Below are steps you should take to get your site ecommerce enabled:
- Determine the payment gateways that your shopping cart is capable of using for credit card processing
- Your shopping cart should have a list of gateways that it can easily integrate with.
- If it does not, ask your web designer or developer for a list.
- More often than not, the authorize.net gateway is supported.
- Apply for an Internet Merchant Account
- Simply call us at 1-800-333-6237 to fill out an application over the phone.
- Also, let us know which payment gateway you will be using. If you aren’t sure, give us a call and we can give you some advice on which on is best for your business.
- Tie your Shopping Cart to your Payment Gateway
- We will contact you with your new Payment Gateway id and login information.
- Start accepting payments online from your customers!
If you have any questions about our online credit card processing service or want to get started, call us at 1-800-333-6237 today!
Omega, agent for iPayment Inc., in association with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA
Omega, agent for Direct Connect., in association with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA