ONLINE EQUIPMENT ORDERS
- Omega will make every effort possible to get out all orders on the day in which the order is received provided that the order was received before 2 pm central time. Orders received after 2 pm and over the weekend will be filled the following business day. If address verification fails, the order will not be filled and your credit card will not be charged. A representative from Omega will contact you regarding your order status.
- Omega cannot fill or ship international orders. Omega can only sell to domestic businesses and ship to domestic addresses.
ONLINE EQUIPMENT RESELLER POLICY
- Omega is not a wholesaler. We cannot sell equipment to banks, credit unions, sales representatives, or merchant service companies. The machines that we offer are available for end user, consumer purchase only. If it is believed that a purchase was made for the intent of reselling or redistributing, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
ONLINE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
- Omega offers a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase on all online orders. For all warranty work after 1 year, please contact the manufacturer directly. All equipment is shipped to the manufacturer via Ground unless customer requests otherwise and is willing to incur the additional shipping costs.
ONLINE EQUIPMENT RETURN POLICY
- Omega offers a thirty (30) day return policy on all equipment purchased from our website. After thirty (30) days, we will not accept any returns or exchanges.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied for all equipment that is returned and not defective.
Please contact us at 1-800-333-6237 and provide us the following information so we can issue you an RMA# to return your equipment:
- Make and model of the equipment.
- Serial number of the equipment.
- The issue you’re having and why you’re returning it.
- We will issue you an RMA#. Please write the RMA# on the outside package.
***PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING***
- Any equipment that arrives without an RMA # will be refused and returned at the sender’s expense. We are not liable for loss or damage to unauthorized product returns.
- Package the unit carefully and pad for safety. Fully insure all returned products must be shipped prepaid. If products arrive in damaged condition due to obvious mishandling, you are responsible for filing the claim with your carrier.
- All original merchandise must be sent back (power cords, manuals, etc.) or you will be invoiced for missing items.
LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR OMEGA’S MERCHANTS
- Omega offers free replacements to merchants who process through us. If the equipment is broken, Omega will ship a replacement terminal via standard ground shipping at no cost to you, along with a return label for the broken equipment. If you want your replacement second day or overnighted, you will need to pay the difference. Free replacements are only for countertop/dial up or ethernet terminals. They DO NOT include wireless terminals, batteries, or power cords.
Omega does not offer free replacements on any wireless equipment.
- Omega does not cover the product if it was misused, neglected, improperly installed, physically damaged or altered, either internally or externally, or damaged from improper use in an unsuitable environment, or Acts of God.
- Omega Transactions does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you or your business with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested.
RISK FREE POLICY
- Omega Transactions has a risk free policy on its merchant accounts. If you get a merchant account from Omega, and for whatever reason you are not satisfied, you can cancel or close your merchant account at no penalty. Most merchant agreements are 2-3 years and sometimes longer. Contact your account manager at Omega in order to close your account at no penalty.
Omega, agent for iPayment Inc., in association with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA
Omega, agent for Direct Connect., in association with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA